Sierra Vista wants to know how you roll | News
City and Arizona transportation leaders are seeking your comments for a study on improving traffic flow by reducing the number of motorists who drive alone to work or school.
So far, the Sierra Vista Transportation Efficiency Study has completed a survey of workers at the city's largest workplaces. The study found that more than 90 percent of workers in Sierra Vista currently drive to and from work and school alone.
The study administered by the Arizona Department of Transportation has launched an on-line survey to learn more about the travel habits of residents and to understand what alternative options would reduce single-occupancy vehicle trips.
Visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/SierraVistaSurvey to submit your input. The survey will be open to responses through Dec. 21.
Copyright 2012 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near South East Tucson
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Share your ideas about Pima County’s future at a community meeting
- Weather prompts 2 schools on SW side to release students early
- Police: Woman's body found near Cholla High School
- Sheriff: Man killed by deputy was on military leave for father's funeral
- Construction of Santa Cruz River flood control, park project begins