Work at I-10 and SR 90 continues late this week and into next week | News
Work continues at I-10 and State Route 90 near Benson this week and early into next week. There is an additional lane closure added for this weekend.
The following are restrictions are scheduled:
- September 23, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. (September 24) the right lane of eastbound I-10 will be closed for paving; starting one mile west of the SR 90 interchange (Exit 302) and continuing for nearly one mile east of the overpass.
- September 23 from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. (September 24) the entrance ramp to eastbound I-10 from SR 90 will be closed for paving; during this closure, SR 90 motorists will travel west on I-10 to Mescal Road (Exit 297) where they can exit and return to eastbound I-10.
- September 24 at 9 p.m. till 9 a.m. (September 25) the right lane of eastbound I-10 will be closed starting a half-mile west of SR 90 to approximately one mile east of SR 90 for paving work.
ADOT advises drivers to proceed through the work zones with caution, slow down, and be alert for construction equipment and personnel.
Upcoming Events near South East Tucson
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Share your ideas about Pima County’s future at a community meeting
- Weather prompts 2 schools on SW side to release students early
- Police: Woman's body found near Cholla High School
- Sheriff: Man killed by deputy was on military leave for father's funeral
- Construction of Santa Cruz River flood control, park project begins