CCSO hosting free child ID day in Douglas | Events
Cochise County Sheriff’s Office is holding a free child ID day this weekend.
The event will be held August 17 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the CCSO Substation in Douglas (1012 N. G Ave., Ste. 100; Douglas).
This event is free and open to the public. Children from infants to 17 year of age, and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian can come in and complete the kit. Seniors with dementia and Alzheimer’s can also come in and complete an ID kit.
There will be a bounce house for the kids, and a BBQ fundraiser. For $3 participants can get a hot dog or hamburger plus chips and a drink.
Upcoming Events near South East Tucson
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Share your ideas about Pima County’s future at a community meeting
- Weather prompts 2 schools on SW side to release students early
- Police: Woman's body found near Cholla High School
- Sheriff: Man killed by deputy was on military leave for father's funeral
- Construction of Santa Cruz River flood control, park project begins