Memorial services planned for Sheriff Larry Dever | Community Spirit
Cochise County Sheriff’s Office will be honoring their former sheriff one last time, by holding a memorial service along with Sheriff Dever’s family.
Services will be held on September 26 at 5:30 p.m. at Buena High School, they anticipate it lasting about two hours.
Both the Dever family and the Cochise County Sheriff’s Office anticipate law enforcement officials and public safety officers from across the U.S. to be there, as well as many of the residents of Cochise County.
The Cochise County Sheriff’s Office also wishes peace and serenity to be with the Dever family as they say their final farewells to Sheriff Dever at the memorial service.
Upcoming Events near South East Tucson
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Share your ideas about Pima County’s future at a community meeting
- Weather prompts 2 schools on SW side to release students early
- Police: Woman's body found near Cholla High School
- Sheriff: Man killed by deputy was on military leave for father's funeral
- Construction of Santa Cruz River flood control, park project begins